5IN GM SUSPENSION LIFT KIT (07-13 TAHOE/YUKON)
This all-inclusive kit ships with everything you need to get going and hit the mudholes. Featuring a set of beefy lifted knuckles and 1/4in thick steel front and rear high-clearance crossmembers, this kit offers plenty of muscle to handle hazards both on and off-road.
A set of Lifted Coil Springs and Upper Strut Spacers provide plenty of ride height - enough to run up to a 33in tire on our 5in option, or a 35in tire on our 7.5in option. Both kits feature sway-bar links, shock extensions, brakeline brackets, a rough and tumble lower skid plate, and Grade 8 Hardware.
Included sway-bar drop brackets and differential drop brackets help keep vehicle components properly aligned after lifting, providing a factory-like ride while boasting an aggressive stance.
- Unmatched ground clearance from high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation. (SKU: 281)
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- Provides highly sought level stance when complete.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- 18in or larger wheels are required.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 281 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers
- SKU: 281.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|1,2285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2305/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2305/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|