8 INCH LIFT KIT FORD SUPER DUTY 4WD (05-07)
Compliment your 05-07 Ford F-250/350's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's 4-Link Suspension Lift System. Rough Country's 8-inch Lift Kit was engineered to retain the F-250/350's impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most. The result is an aggressive, lifted beast with a mean profile and balanced on and off-road ride quality.
When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's 4-Link Suspension Lift System features a set of ultra-durable radius arm drop brackets, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle.
This all-inclusive kit also features an adjustable lower control arms at the axle to allow caster adjustment as well as a track bar relocation bracket and a drop pitman arm. A full set of N3 Shocks provide a truly balanced ride quality for on and off-road use - prefect for daily drivers. This kit also ships with a set of durable, lifted coil springs and brake line relocation brackets.
This innovative kit design features a 100% bolt-on installation process that is lightning fast compared to other kits this size. Save time and money with no need for cutting, drilling, or other complicated procedures. Rough Country's Rough Country's 4-Link Suspension Lift System is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
OPTIONAL PREMIUM N3 SHOCKS
OPTIONAL V2 MONOTUBE SHOCKS
OPTIONAL VERTEX SHOCKS
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models